Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Michael's Baptism

We were able to celebrate the baptism of our grandson on Sunday. The service was extremely nice. Michael, Jr. didn't seem to mind at all that water was being poured on his head. When it was over, he promptly fell asleep and allowed us to enjoy the wonderful brunch that our daughter-in-law prepared.



I wish I had taken pictures of the chaos that ensued on Saturday. Amber and I took the girls to eat lunch and then to the grocery store to buy 4 dozen eggs, plus other food supplies. Then we headed back to the house to prepare food for the brunch on Sunday. Now keep in mind that the refrigerator broke on Thursday. And along with 3 grandkids, there were 2 extra kids that were at the house that Amber was watching for a friend. And it was so humid that just standing still, I had sweat rolling down my face. But Amber handled all of it like a trooper. I never saw her get ruffled or out of sorts. And the food was delicious!


No comments: