Friday, December 14, 2012

And... We're Back!

Sorry for the long lapse between blogs.  Google informed me that I was out of "free" space and I didn't want to pay them any moolah for more, so I have been scrambling to figure out what to do.  Still haven't got all the issues resolved but I'm working on it.  
Here's what's been happening:  Steve and I took Amber and the 4 grandkids to Branson for the Christmas season.  Our first stop was Silver Dollar City.  They loved the rides.  I mean really, really loved them.  Here is Michael showing us his surprise face on the carousel.

They started out on the kid swings and enjoyed them, so they moved up to....

the big kids swings.  If you look closely you can see Steve and Mary in the front seat.  Catherine behind them sitting alone and Amber and Michael next to Catherine.

They were not ready to stop riding all the rides, but we talked them into watching the electric light parade.

We headed up to the front of the park to eat our traditional buffet dinner  and then head back outside to watch the tree light show.  

We are so happy that they moved back to the area so we can enjoy things like this with their family.  Hopefully next year we'll have Chris's family to share this with also!

No comments: