Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Where I Live

I live in Saint Charles, Missouri, a community often cited for its' lack of sophistication. Maybe that's why I'm so comfortable to reside here. After all, there are innumerable ways to evaluate a place which are more important.

Here are eleven reasons I like this place:



1. This is where I lived as a kid.


2. This is where I attended grade school.


3. This is where I went to high school.


4. This is where I first dated my wife.


5. This is where I was married.


7. This is where my sons were born.


8. This is where I live.


9. This is where son #1 attended high school.


10. This is where sons #2/#3 attended high school.


11. This is where I work.


2 comments:

Great Grandma Rennier said...

What happened at number 6?

Anonymous said...

it's a secret.