Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rocking-n-Rolling in Cleveland

Kim and I recently visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio. My brief review follows ...

... nice building ...


... nice location ...


... nice skyline ...


... lousy museum.

Too many jackets and outfits, not enough music, dull displays, and too much preaching.

I guess the last comment ("too much preaching") deserves an explanation. There were a number of displays poking fun at individuals who expressed negative opinions of rock-n-roll. It was ironic to me that a genre based on free speech spent so much display space mocking the rights of others to state their opinions.

In my opinion, Rock and Roll deserves better. At least there were pretty girls to be seen ...

1 comment:

The Moose said...

Did you visit the Elvis display? Or was it no longer there?