Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chris Gets Married

STEVE: Yes, the title is accurate. Chris was married over the past weekend!

He and his new wife, Sunny, desired a private ceremony. Although Kim and I, Mike, Tommy and Jena were invited, we were sworn to secrecy. This forced us to spin a few whoppers and white lies, for which we humbly apologize.

(In fairness, I dropped a few clues ... look at the post on 2/26 and note the first letter of each paragraph ... and don't forget my recent retirement article in which the marriage of Chris was clearly predicted!).

Don't be mad ... think of the heat wave in Los Angeles you avoided!

I'm sure you want to hear about the wedding. I'll let Kim describe it, and share some of her photos ...

KIM: The ceremony was lovely. It was a beach wedding in Malibu. I don't have the words to describe how beautiful the location and the bride were. I'll be sharing more later this week about the trip. For now I'm just going to show you some pictures.

4 comments:

Amber said...

When I told Catherine that Uncle Chris got married and now she as a new Aunt Sunny, Catherine held out her arms like a cradle and said, "And I'm going to hold her." I think she gets it a little better now with the pictures - congratulations!

The Moose said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the newest Rennier.

Marty and Joan Elkins said...

Such exciting news!! What a handsome groom and beautiful bride! We wish them much happiness in the years ahead.

Andrew said...

Glad to hear it, well hear it through Cam. Congrats to Chris and Sunny and the rest of the Rennier family.