Friday, January 8, 2010

Holidaze

I just had time to sit down and really look at the book of pictures and quotes by Catherine that I received for Christmas. It is a very nice remembrance book. It not only took a lot of work for Amber to use the program to make it, but also to match up pictures with quotes. Thank you!

I am looking at a cracker that Mary took a bite out of and refused to eat the rest of. She wanted pizza. We told her no. She had been sick all day and we didn't trust her stomach to behave on the plane ride. Next to the cracker is an apple. Guess who took a bite and decided she didn't likeit? I miss those kids.

Bailey also is lost without the girls. She had been getting double treats each time she came in from the outside. (Doing her duty!) BOTH girls had to give her a treat EACH time she came in.

I just finished shampooing the carpet. As I said above, Mary was sick yesterday. And Bailey thought she would mark her territory in several spots letting Lyla know whose house this was.


We visited FedEx several times this week. We sent 3 boxes out east and 4 boxes to the west coast. I would say the kids were wonderfully blessed this Christmas!

I didn't take any pictures of our Chuck E Cheese adventure on Saturday but everyone had a good time. Uncle Chris spent time in the tunnels with Catherine, while Uncle Tommy found a skeeball machine that gave out extra tickets. Aunt Jena was a pro on the Deal or No Deal game.

We had a good meal last Wednesday at Kitaro. Lots of Sushi.

We also hit up Victoria's Secret for their big sale. As Catherine and I wandered around the store, she informed me and several nearby customers that this store had lots of underpants!

No comments: