Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hickory Canyon Take Two

Last winter Steve and I took a day trip to Hickory Canyon. We had heard about some pretty frozen waterfalls, but we arrived too late in the season and they were all gone. So, we thought we'd give it another try this year. This year we had success!

Here is Steve giving us the old, I'm standing under a massive icicle pose.


We ran into a pair of hillbilly's on the way. They were lost and had been sharing a mint for nourishment, hoping someone would come and lead them out of the wilderness.

I just got a look at what I was wearing.
Now, they want me to cross this water and try not to fall in!
Even though it's winter, spring can't be far away. We saw some beautiful moss along the path.


Can you see me? I'm trying to hide!

Even though it was raining on and off, we had a good time. How can you not have a good time when you're hiking with your husband and best friends?

No comments: