Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lyla goes to LA

This is Lyla's story told from her perspective.  To you and me it sounds like "woof, woof", so I asked her to type it.
I started out on Day 1 full of anticipation and excitement.  I didn't know where Grandma was taking me  so I just planned on enjoying myself.  By Day 2 the fun of the car trip was over.  I spent most of the day curled up on the floor.

She did take me to a place in Amarillo where they have lots of cars that you can paint on.

This was probably my favorite hotel bed.  Grandma thought she could keep me off the bed, but little did she know that I can jump on the couch, walk over the night stand and get up here!

Day 3 was full of excitement!  We stopped at the Continental Divide and later picked up Grandpa.  We had to kill a couple of hours in Flagstaff waiting on him.  But that was ok.  We made several trips around the parking lot checking out all the new smells.

I thought I would surprise Grandma one day and help with the packing.

I was so excited to find out that I was actually being reunited with my beloved Jena!  It was a wonderful trip!

No comments: