Sunday, September 2, 2012

Catch up!

First I must say, it's Sunday evening and raining for the 3rd day and I'm loving it!  Ok.  Now onto the boring family pictures.  Steve is not sure what to do with his chopsticks.  Send Sunny!  Quick!!


I like the way I caught the sun peeking through the leaves.

Lyla does not like to be left out when I'm outside.  She follows me from window to window.

A few weeks ago we took both dogs with us in the RV to Mark Twain Lake.  Since there's only one couch in the RV they had to share.
 One evening we ran into Hannibal and had dinner.  And ice cream!
 It was the perfect time to go to the lake.  No one was there!  School had just started back up and it was deserted.  Apart from a handful of people, we had the beach all to ourselves.
Catherine is a big fan of taking pictures of herself and Michael.  He is a willing accomplice.
Entertaining Grandma sure wears a guy out.

No comments: