Friday, February 18, 2011

Confession

I have a confession to make ...

... I've often posed for naked pictures.

It only happens when traveling, but it's a sad fact that on most trips, some very revealing photos are snapped.

The TSA - I don't even recall what "TSA" stands for, but the "S" obviously means seedy - stages these photo shoots on every attempt to board a plane.

After they've done this and checked my bags, they often perform a hand search. You'd think the naked photo op would have revealed all.

I wish there were some proofs to show, but there are none available.

Not that I haven't asked.

1 comment:

TJ said...

They need to make sure we are all afraid of "The Terrorists," otherwise we would tell them to go jump in a lake, and then they would have to go find real jobs. Not any easy thing to do these days. We fire teachers, think that the public servents that do things like crawl around in our sewers and inspect our food are leaches on society, but we loves us some "security."

And at least they let us keep our clothes on while sitting on the plane.