Friday, October 15, 2010

Final Days

Here are some pictures from our final days in LA with Tommy & Jena. We leave behind Chris, Sunny & baby-to-be, but we will still see them often. Chris is reading up on gambling. Sunny is telling him, that it'll be okay. Babies don't cost that much!

Steve and I took a quick hike to Malibu Creek State Park.

I think the Akeys should get one of these for their boat.

The marina at night.

Sailboat sailing through a bunch of seagulls.

Tommy & Steve playing a game of hit the ball over the pool. They'll make a game out of anything.

Waiting at Cedar Sinai for the final appointment. Tommy saying goodbye to Dr. Forscher for taking such good care of him.

Our 2nd to last day at Jules apartment, the electric went out about 11am and didn't come back on until 3am the next morning. They laid out glo sticks in the hallway. It was pretty dark that night. I read my book before bedtime by candlelight.

I have lots of pictures from our trip home. Internet has been pretty spotty, but I'll try to get them up as soon as possible.

No comments: