Friday, September 3, 2010

A Few Observations and Questions

It's possible I'll always refer to the grandchildren as "babies", my sons as "the boys", and my spouse as "my girl". I'm locked into a time warp.

If the computer in the telephone network is smart enough to announce "you must dial a 1 in front of that number", why isn't it smart enough to do it for me?!

Why does Microsoft Windows require one to select the START button to STOP your computer?

When you call a helpdesk to resolve your computer's connectivity problem, why is there always an announcement referring you to a web site? If I could connect to the internet, I wouldn't be calling!

When I revisit sites remembered from my youth, why are they so much smaller than they used to be?

If the local government simply hikes property tax rates when property values tank (so they don't have to endure a loss of revenue as the private sector does), why do they go to the trouble and expense to assess our homes at all?
It appears Sam Bradford impacts the Rams' overall team psyche'. In a good way ...

No comments: