Friday, August 27, 2010

Rainy Days

Whenever I leave the kids I always try to have Amber take a picture of the kids and me. I thought this turned out pretty good.


I don't have very many pictures this time. It rained from Sunday afternoon until I left on Wednesday morning. I tried to keep the girls busy even though we couldn't play outside. On Monday we went out for lunch and then to the mall. Everyone on the Cape was at the mall also, due to the rain. Parking spots were hard to come by. We actually went to buy Michael, Jr. some pants, but ended up buying fairy wands and princess skirts instead.


On Tuesday we went to the dollar store. The girls thought this was the greatest place. They bought coloring books, a beach ball, bathroom toys and some dish rags for their mom. All for $5.00!
I told them we would go out for a fancy dinner that evening. We had the best seat in the house. (It was pretty easy. We were the only people there!) Notice the candle on the table? That's the fancy part. I think they enjoyed the rolls the best. They each ate 2. Rainy days can be fun too!

No comments: