Sunday, December 1, 2013

Food Stuff

There has been a lot of eating going on around here. This isn't just your regular old eating. This is special kinds of food eating! First we went to a Brazilian steakhouse. Michael, Jr. thought he was in heaven. That boy ate so much I'm surprised he was able to walk out the door! Every time a server came to the table he told me, "I want some of that"!



We took Mom & Dad to a sushi restaurant.  Dad didn't seem to grasp the idea that wasabi is spicy and you only want a little bit of it.  Don't take pea size bites of it all by itself!  I think this was their first and last time eating sushi!

Steve & I stopped at  a restaurant that we have driven by for many years.  (Tim/Debbie - have you eaten here?)  It's called Blue Springs in Highland, Il.  It goes without saying that the pie is large! 

No comments: