Saturday, June 1, 2013

Tornado

I originally titled this post wind shear. I have changed it to tornado because it has officially been classified as such.  The storms that blew through on Friday night got my parents house.  They are fine.  Chris, Steve and I went over Saturday morning and worked on cleaning the drive way off so they could get the white car out.  Then we moved to the side yard and tried to salvage a few things.  They are waiting on the tree guy to come and remove the tree from the garage roof.


 Back yard.  Can you see all the electric lines down?
 This brick is from their fireplace.  They lost the top portion of it.


 Almost every house on their street had some type of damage.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm so glad that no one was hurt. Now, both sets of parents have weathered a tornado!