Thursday, May 3, 2012

My kind of town.... Chicago!

I went to Chicago with Steve this week. He went to work. I went to play. I spent a lot of time laying on this chaise. Did a little shopping. (Can you say Ikea?) And ate a lot.

They have a small Legoland here. Steve and I checked out the Lego store. Did you know they have architecture Lego's? They're pretty cool. So was Einstein.

This giraffe is pretty big.

I went to eat at the Weber Grill one night.

We also stopped in Champaign one night to visit Aunt Luella and Aunt Therese.  They're both doing well.  Aunt Luella is moving to a retirement home in July. She's been busy cleaning out her house.  We ate dinner and spent a nice evening chatting.  Of course, we were happy to get out of St Charles and the rain and tornadoes.  Guess what they had in Champaign?  Yeah, that's right!  A tornado!

No comments: