Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I know my loyal fan base has been wondering why I haven't been updating the blog the last few days. What can I say? We've been busy! Steve had his alumni basketball game at Lindenwood last weekend. No, he didn't play! They get introduced during half time, get into the game free and of course there is free food. (I go because of that!) It's always fun to hear the guys relive the glory days.

Mary and I went to lunch a few weeks ago. Just the two of us. We really enjoyed it. There was a big table of red hat ladies and EVERY ONE of them came up to our table and asked her if she was a princess!


Our nephew Bennett received his Eagle Scout Award. We were invited to attend the ceremony and to celebrate with him. A lot of hard work went into this achievement. Congrats, Bennett!!!


Mike brought the kids over last week and we went to Pump It Up. What a fun place! We ran into 2 of my cousins and their grandkids. I tried explaining to Catherine that the little boy aggravating her was her 3rd cousin. She just looked at me like I was nuts!

No comments: