Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Land of Branson

These are my rather poor pictures of our trip to Branson. The very first time I pulled my camera out to use, the battery went dead and we weren't in an area for me to recharge them.
Steve and I were very excited to be able to take our grandkids on their very first trip to Branson! I think the kids, Amber, Steve and I had a pretty good time. The weather was perfect and the kids were very well behaved! We had some good food, enjoyed some fun shows, rode rides, shopped, played on the playground and made crafts in the clubhouse. One of our meals was at the Fish House on the Landing. Catherine showed us how to pose for a restaurant picture.

This was in the childrens area at Silver Dollar City.

The kids saw a fake Santa and a real Santa at Grand Village.

Mary enjoying her first taste of Andy's ice cream.

Steve and the girls enjoyed the outdoor hot tub.


They also enjoyed the indoor hot tub!

While they swam Michael pretended to drive a car.

Pictures weren't allowed at the Dixie Stampede, but I took a quick one before the show started.

It's wonderful having Mike and his family living in this area so we can enjoy things like this with them and their kids.

No comments: