Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day

I had a great Mothers Day this year. I was with 2/3 of my kids! We started out going to church and then had lunch at In n Out Burger. A quick trip home to change clothes and then over to Fisherman's Village to pick up a rental boat. It wasn't a big one, maybe 17' and the wind didn't cooperate. They had a small craft warning and we weren't allowed out on the ocean, but we tooled around the marina instead.
Tommy was the captain and Chris was first mate/lifeguard (if one was needed).





Tommy and Jena with their apartment behind them.

After another quick trip home, they all went to see Iron Man 2. I didn't want to see it, so Lyla and I stayed home and watched some TV shows. Then it was off to Cold Stone Creamery for some delicious ice cream! What a great family! It was a 8.5 out of 10. Would have been a perfect 10 if my east coast kids had been here. Maybe next year!




No comments: